**Closing Help/Carpet Allowance offered!**Visit this well- maintained and recently painted split foyer in Brandywine Country behind Marlton! Located near the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood with NO HOA. Home is move-in ready, with many upgrades including newer Roof (2019), Hardwood Floors in the Foyer, ceiling fans in every Bedroom, and custom plantation shutters. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs; Upstairs Primary Suite features itâs own Full Bath. Enjoy your renovated Basement with new large Primary Suite and Full Bath (2021). Kitchen is ready for your personal touches! Double driveway apron gives you enough room to build a 2 car garage, expand paved parking or park your RV. The Fenced Backyard is ready to entertain or host pets! Just minutes from schools, grocery stores, Joint Base Andrews, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital, Rosaryville State Park and more! Eligible for 100% Financing with USDA Loan.-- ask today how you can purchase this home with no money down. Free Home Warranty valued up to $550 with use of Seller's preferred title company Title Max LLC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,080 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Rear, Full, Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price