ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT! From the moment you walk in to this well appointed home, you will feel welcome. The rooms flow nicely for entertaining guests. This home features gleaming hardwood floors, a wonderful kitchen with an island , granite counters, ceramic tile flooring, stainless steel appliances and an open floor plan. There's easy access to the large patio - great for those cookouts and get togethers in the summer in your large fenced back yard. The wood burning fireplace in the family room is great for those cozy evenings in the cooler months. Generously sized bedrooms upstairs and an ensuite master bath with spa tub and separate shower - are nicely updated and neutral. There is also a fully finished basement with loads of storage and a beautiful full bathroom as well. There's plenty of room for everyone and space that could be used for a media room if desired. This home is in an easy access corridor to commute to Washington DC, Joint Base Andrews, the National Harbor and points south. Also this home is located in the NORTH POINT HIGH SCHOOL district and you can go with USDA 100% financing - this house is in the zone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,751 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berry Hill Manor
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Charles County Public Schools
WILLIAM A. DIGGS
THEODORE G. DAVIS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS