Back on the Market after many updates. Don't Miss this opportunity to own a Beautifully Renovated 6 bd, 3.5 ba 4,200 sq. ft. SFH in the highly sought after Tantallon South Community, of which over 2000 sq. ft. was a New Addition in 2017. This Unique Home has an Attached 2 Car Garage; Sits on a Cul-de-Sac and Backs to Trees; Roof (2017). Two Zoned HVAC System (2017); Enter Main Level Entrance with Flowing Floor Plan to Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Great Room. Eat In Kitchen Features all 2017 Samsung Appliances. Upper Level 1 Boasts of 3 Bedrooms and 2 Updated, Full Baths. Upper Level 2 Features Theater Room, Bedroom (Currently In Use as an Office) and Large Primary Suite with Walk In Closet, Premium Bath including Soaking Tub, Separate Shower and Dual Vanities; Custom Leather Recliners in Theater Room Convey with Property. Lower Level Includes Large Family Room with Wood Stove, Bedroom 6, Half Bath, Laundry and Storage Room. Conveniently Located Between the Potomac River and Indian Head Highway and Close to Tantallon and Fort Washington Parks. Half Mile from Dining, Shopping, Entertainment and Errands. 4 Miles from National Harbor Attractions. Easy Commuter Access to Major Routes I495 and I295. Well Maintained and Significantly Improved, Perfectly Located in Mature, Treed Community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,264 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price